Thursday 30 May 2013

Final Major Project: Shoot 7


As my action photographs weren't sharp enough due to my slow shutter speed of 125th I had recently discovered there was a tracking auto focus. 



I had my AF.C setting on FPS priority and decided to test out the new settings first with a small objects such as a cuddly toy. 
I tried out various focusing methods as first I had my camera on a shutter speed of 100 and used flash as I took single shot images (IMGP6304-5). I then used a slower shutter speed and followed the object with my camera (IMGP6305) I then kept my camera in the same place and on multi shot with a shutter of 100. 



I decided to redo the Javelin pictures because last time my shutter speed wasn't fast enough and the person was blurry. 
I also wanted to retake my hurdles photographs because they were dangling from the hurdles in my last pictures and I wanted there to be a sense of a person in the shoes so I set them in a few different positions. 
I managed to capture some people practising the hurdles. 






I then decided to choose the best images which had sharp images of the trainers.

1) A4 Crop:
For this Image I had to copy the trainer and paste it higher above the original shoe to fit into the A4 cropping space. I then used the eraser tool and went around the the shoe. 

 Unsharp Mask:

Levels:

2)
A4 Crop:

Unsharp Mask:

Levels:

3)
A4 Crop:

Unsharp Mask:


Levels:

4) 
A4 Crop:

Unsharp Mask:

Levels:




No comments:

Post a Comment