Sunday 19 May 2013

Final Major Project: Shoot 4


I was doing research into the positions of the triple jump, as my photograph was posed and I wanted to make sure that I had posed the picture right for the landing of the triple jump. I came across this photograph on google images and instantly thought of doing my next images like this.

I decided to have two sets of images: people posed doing the sport and just trainers posed with some props so you can tell what the sport is.
So far I had already photographed and videoed:
Football
High Jump
Triple Jump
Rock Climbing
Running
Javelin

I still needed to photograph tennis and re-do my football pictures and then do my new trainer poses. I rang up places near to where I lived which had tennis courts and luckily Heaton Tennis Club allowed me to take my photographs.
I also decided to go back to Goals where I took my football pictures and retake my images.
When I was taking my images I decided to be a bit creative by have shadows of people posing and having the shoes placed as if there were people in them.
I had also posed the shoes by tying them up on the surrounding objects such as nets. 

Image 1:
Levels:

Unsharp Mask:

Clone tool:

Image 2:
Levels:

Unsharp Mask:

Clone:

Image 3:
Levels:

 Unsharp Mask:

Clone:

Image 4:
Levels:

Unsharp Mask:

A4 Crop:

I then decided to reopen the original image because after it was cropped the unsharp mask was too much and the image was grainy.

Levels after cropping:

2nd Unsharp Mask:


Image 5:
Levels:

A4 Crop:

Unsharp Mask:

Image 7:
Levels:


Unsharp Mask:

A4 crop: 
I didn't know how to crop this image because either way I would lose part of the shoes. 


Image 8:
Levels:

Unsharp Mask:

Levels after crop:

 Image 9:
Levels:

A4 Crop:

Unsharp Mask:

While I was editing my photographs I started to think about how big I want to print my images off. I decided to have all my images set to A4 because I want my images to be quite big so you can see the detail in the trainers, but not too big like A2, and it's not too small like previous prints I had which were 10x8. 




No comments:

Post a Comment