Wednesday 22 May 2013

Final Major Project: Shoot 6


For my next shoot I decided to photograph the high jump as action photographs and the posed photographs of just the trainers.
As it was quite a windy day when I positioned the trainers as I wanted them the wind quickly blew them out of position. I used this to my advantage as I let the wind control the shoes direction as I quickly snapped lots of pictures. 

I decided to tie the trainers up onto the bar because I wasn't sure how to position the trainers to look like a human was in the shoes. 






I didn't edit many of my images because I took too many that I wasn't pleased with.
A4 crop:
 Levels:
 Unsharp Mask:

A4 Crop:

Levels:

Unsharp Mask:








I also decided to go back over some images from my second shoot of the high jump and triple jump and resize the image to an A4 crop. 



No comments:

Post a Comment