Tuesday 14 May 2013

Final Major Project: Shoot 3



Normal footwear:

Specail Rock Climbing shoes:

I decided to use the selective colour to tone down the green wall as it was very distracting and overpowering.



 I took my rock climbing photographs at the Leeds Wall. When I did rock climbing I was able to wear any trainers but going to the Leeds wall I saw that people had special footwear.
This could relate to my work because, I have to make up the name for my trainer shop as I can't use an existing shoe shop name,  and the shop could sell even special shoes such as rock climbing and golf.
I used my flash gun for these photographs as inside was too dark to not use my flash. I moved the flashes around so that they were pointed to the shoes. 
In Photoshop I sharpened the images I didnt need to correct my levels as the picture was bright enough.

I was disappointed with my images taken so far because the flash gun was not having the desired effect I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment