Friday 10 May 2013

Final Major Project: 2nd Critique


Images presented at critique:







We went around the classroom looking at each others work and then we sat down and talked about each others pictures individually. Here is what other people said about my images:
What is going well with my project:
*Close up shots not of the whole body and no faces in the photographs
*They look like they are sports or footwear images and that they have been taken in action
What isn't going well with my photographs:
* The ambient is flat and the people look stuck onto the background.
* Images are a bit too dark
How can I move my project forward:
* More action photographs and stay close to the trainers.


After showing my images to the class I felt that the layer over the top creating the darkness was too much and that I didn't like the flash gun effect and I didn't want to use the flash guns anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment