Monday 20 May 2013

Final Major Project: Shoot 5


I rang up Cleckheaton athletics club and asked to take more photographs, I was able to go and take my photographs as people were practising various activities. 
I wanted to retake the javelin action photographs and my new idea of the posed trainers. I hadn't included hurdles within my idea but I decided to try take some but just of the trainers because there wasn't anyone practising the hurdles.  
I also decided to photograph and video a new sport which people were practising nearby, the hammer.


Image 1
Levels:

A4 Crop:

Unsharp Mask:

Clone:

Surface blur:
I had to have a surface blur because the smart sharpen had made the skin very sharp and very detailed which when I zoomed in distracted from the trainers.
I originally did the surface blur, on a background copy, before the cloning but when I went to use the clone tool the objects I was trying to edit weren't disappearing so I had to undo the surface blur and use the clone tool before I could use the surface blur. 


Image 2:
A4 Crop:

Levels:
 Unsharp Mask:


Image 3:
A4 Crop:

Levels:


Unsharp Mask:

Image 4:
A4 Crop:

Levels:

Unsharp Mask:

Image 5
A4 Crop:

Levels:

Unsharp Mask:


No comments:

Post a Comment