Thursday 29 November 2012

One Square Mile: Editing Images


To edit down my images I looked through all the photographs I took and then wrote down the names of all the images I liked. From those images I viewed them all again and crossed out the ones I didn't like until I ended up with the same amount of photographs for each person that I photographed. 
I wanted at least 5 photographs for each but no more than 10 but after taking my test shots we were asked to show our best 5 images but I couldn't choose exactly 5 I had chosen 8 to show. From those 8 images I then decided that was how many photographs each person would have. 


It was hard to edit down to just 8 images for some because I had taken over 45 images per shoot and I liked quite a lot of photographs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment